雪莱西风颂原文和译文 雪莱西风颂原文和译文列述( 三 )


Sweet though in sadness. Be thou, Spirit fierce,?甜美而带苍凉 。给我你迅猛的劲头 ,
My spirit! Be thou me, impetuous one!?狂暴的精灵!化成我吧 , 借你的锋芒!
Drive my dead thoughts over the universe. 请把我尘封的思想散落在宇宙 。
Like witherd leaves to quicken a new birth!?让它像枯叶一样促成新的生命!
And, by the incantation of this verse,?哦 , 请听从这一篇符咒似的诗歌 ,
Scatter, as from an unextinguishd hearth , 就把我的心声 , 像是灰烬和火星 。
Ashes and sparks, my words among mankind!?从还未熄灭的炉火向人间播散!
Be through my lips to unawakend earth. 让预言的喇叭通过我的嘴巴 。
The trumpet of a prophecy! Oh Wind, 把昏睡的大地唤醒吧!哦 , 西风啊 ,
If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind??如果冬天来了 , 春天还会远吗?

猜你喜欢